Wednesday, July 15, 2009

movie day ... three

day 3... the flush wasn't as gross... everything seemed good.. went to the gym 50 squats 45#... 50 hang cleans 65#... 100 crunches... 10 quick bench press 135# then sauna and pool... couldn't hang in the sauna too long.. made me sick... I was tired all day... I would have quick bursts of energy then burn out.... it sucked riding my bike today... did 10 miles today.. week as fuck... I'm not tired at the moment but I am going to sleep deeply... I've been falling asleep early every night but I think it's because wake up at 10 am eryday.... the bad thing about today... and i feel good about it... is that I went to see two movies... bruno and harry potter... both gay... but there is a BBQ place across the street from the theater.. the smell of the meats and the popcorn.. fuck.. i was losing my shit... but I didn't fail.. rad... I just suggest not to go to the theater while doing the master cleanse... oh and don't go see bruno or harry potter... I think I'm so hungry that if I squeez my fat I can taste food... like the old pizza and hot dogs...

No comments: