Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wino forever

I would have posted this earlier but I can't stop laughing... Last night I went to an art show with a few goals set.. A get wasted on free booze.. #2 hope that someone puts me on missed connections... Now the deal is is that I don't fit in at an art show... and this one was full of bike dorks... So like usual I was a sore thumb... The bad thing was that the beer was too foamy to wait for... So I drank wine... Wine in a fucking plastic cup... I was suppose to dress to impress and I didn't care to impress anyone... I mean look what I was up against


The place smelled like a litter box from all the dirty bike kids... And i was getting wasted.. Fast... And so were my friends


Kristen likes a wine drunk


Brandon mixed and matched... Now the wine made everything seem slow but super silly.. I was giggling like fuck at everything... Brandon and i went downstairs to explore and took some drinks of a liquore that didn't help matters


The best painting there.. It says "cant swim" its stupid now.. But i loved it...


This was the only real cool part but it was short lived... We had to get more white wine






And she didn't even notice... I kept laughing because Kristen was trying to zip it up without her knowing...


I stole an ice pick... Spilled wine all over myself


These guys tried to sale me satanic propaganda


I went and pissed outside and this guy kept dancing by me and tried to look at my peen








The party raged on... Then something inside me had enough...








And on the way home.. After running outside and laying by the car text messaging my friends that i was by their car.. But the text came out like this (actual text) Z I'm out at your cAr.... Laulyin next to ultou car..... Ll be by your car.... I don't remember getting in the car but when i woke up i remembered i puked... And i really did...


Poor lil guy... Wine drunk is bad news... I never thought being a cartoon character could be so fun but turn out so bad... Thanks for the night guys.. It foes down in the books as the best mistake....
It's a simple life.. But it's me

No comments: