Thursday, October 9, 2008

for the fuck of it... for what it is worth

I seriously think no one reads this... seems this is where I can hide right now... but I have to say this.,.. when it rains it pours... I've never in my life felt that I am being able to see tons of amazing things and then the whole time told I can't have any of those things... I'm truly alone... truly have no niche, scene, home, family... and for the only time In my life I want all those things... I want to know... is it because I don't have them... or is it because I'm getting older... or is it the "don't know what you got till it's gone" syndrome... I feel hallow... and I'm doing my best to keep grounded... to keep focused... to move forward and to be the best I can be... and right now really... it is one of the hardest things I can do... and the funny thing is that I really don't want anyone to know these things... because I'm ashamed.. but.. fuck.. no one reads this.. no one cares... so I use this,.. to get it out.. and say something.. and then at the same time.. hope that someone will read it... and save me from the place I am right now... and I don't me in a physical scenes....

2 comments:

SweetestFairchyld said...

I have never wanted to hug someone as much as you right this minute...hope things get better!

...and yes, I read your blog, and I'll keep reading it, beeotch. So there!

Be well.

Unknown said...

i don't want you to feel this way. i know this feeling all to well.
if you feel like you need to get out of dodge my home in brooklyn is always ready for you.
xx
sarah