Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I just want to go home

When you are at a bar and their special is $3.50 you call.. You get a bit loose.. It's even a lil more wylde when it's just you and a couple friends.. The place is empty and you got control of the juke box... The bathroom has terrible graffiti and a huge mirror this is what happens















But when its said and done.. And you are almost falling asleep on the train... And the bus stops going to your house after 2am and you didnt know it.. You get pretty bummed out.. Even when you just find a lonely dead rat in the street you think thats how you end up






BuT you make it home... Finally with a light for a head



I woke up hung over and confused.. I saw your boyfriend get off the bus at the same stop I did..


And the worst camel toe ever.. It looks like a front butt... Zoom in... She could feel that she had it cuz she kept trying to pull her shirt down.. Poor girl.. I bet she was chaffed...


S.O.G.G.