Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Weed talk

I don't really smoke weed.. I use to.. But got over it.. I'm too social.. Weed isn't the type of high you can have around a lot of people and maintain a good conversation or an active fun time... I mean the people that say they can end up weed talking.. If you aren't high with them weed talk is the worst.. Weed talk is line goes along these bounds
#1. a life lesson that you've discovered...
#B. Un understanding of reality
#%. No point is ever really made.. Just the phrase "you know what I'm saying man?"

No... No one ever gets a person when they are high... Because they are high... Even if I was high I still don't get it... I remeber the first time I got it was after I stopped smoking weed and watched revenge of the nerds II and they get high on the beach... Weed fuckin talk... Dog is God spelled backwords...



It's a simple life.. But it's me

No comments: