Sunday, November 8, 2009

The beginning of bad

I think the fall season really fucks people.. It makes them realize if they don't have someone.. There is going to be some serious alone time.. Fall slows things down to the winter stop.. The death and darkness of cold.. It makes alone so much more brutal... People grasp on to anything just to have something more than themselves... Well not me.. Winter is cold... And I would rather have a legit foundation and not just a warm fling when feeling cold...
People don't understand that alone time is the best to get stuff done... Focus on the task at hand... If you have personal problems that need to be addressed.. Shit that is stopping you from doing anything.. Alone time helps you fix it... Move forward.. Clean up some of that baggage... This winter.. I will be setting my life of for my future.. It's time to learn better habbits.. And survive what is being dished out... I have spirals and cheese to eat now...


It's a simple life.. But it's me

No comments: